JOB TITLE: PettyPool in The Community (Bank Staff)
LOCATION: Petty Pool Vocational College, Pool Lane, Sandiway, Cheshire, CW8 2DR and Macclesfield and Congleton District Scout, 32
32 Bond Street, Macclesfield, SK11 8EQ.
REPORTS TO: Head of Community Partnerships
SALARY: £12.72 per hour
HOURS: Mon – Friday 8:30– 3:30pm (Bank staff are offered hours and there is no guarantee of work)
DBS: Enhanced DBS check required
An integral role within the College providing training and support to learners in the community focussing on travel training, personal & social development and community access opportunities.
- Support students in groups or on a 1:1 basis as required
- Enable all students to gain maximum benefit from the provision
- Assist students in developing social skills, (inc. making conversation, resolving disputes etc.)
- Administer of medication as and when required
- Administer First Aid if required (or to undertake a First Aid qualification if currently unqualified)
- Report and log student incidents allowing a comprehensive case of additional support to be compiled
- Comply with Safeguarding and Prevent policy and procedures at all times, ensuring the safety of all learners
- Demonstrate consistent confidentiality in all matters concerning students
- Motivate, advise, and support students at all times; physically, emotionally and practically
- Work as part of a team, sharing ideas and experiences
- Support the ethos of the College
- Take part in training and development as required by the College
- Accept the daily fluctuation of the support needs of students
- Be flexible and easily able to adapt to changes in duties, routine and circumstances
Please apply by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please click the link to download a full job description and person specification.