PA to CEO & Leadership Support
LOCATION: Petty Pool Vocational College, Pool Lane, Sandiway, Cheshire, CW8 2DR
REPORTS TO: CEO
SALARY: £22,737.68 – £24,333.00 per annum (FTE) Pro rata salary – £9,745.00 (4% increase upon successful completion of probationary period)
HOURS: Flexible – 15 Hours per week, Hybrid- Remote.
DBS: Enhanced check required.
|Petty Pool Vocational College, based in Sandiway, near Northwich offers 16-19 Study Programmes and Supported Internships into employment for up to 115 students with learning disabilities within Hospitality & Catering, Business Enterprise, Horticulture & Grounds Maintenance, Animal & Environment studies, Retail & Customer Service, Prep for Work and Independent Living Skills.
We have a fantastic opening for a PA to support the CEO. You will oversee diary management, liaising with senior managers and other professionals and partners. You will act as the main point of contact for the CEO. You will also work closely with the leadership teams, including, HR, Enrichment and Education, to assist with various administration duties and coordinate specific projects.
We are looking for someone who can effectively balance multiple demands and is keen to make this role their own and add value to the teams. You will possess fantastic communication skills and have substantial admin experience, preferably within an educational setting. You will be able to work effectively within a busy diverse team and have excellent time management skills. You should manage pressure well and be able to prioritise workloads and tasks. You will demonstrate excellent standards of written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to handle effective professional boundaries and confidentiality
· Provide administrative support to the CEO
· To show knowledge and understanding of CEO’s day to day activities
· Diary management – coordinate internal and external appointment, conferences / video calls, whilst
proactively ensuring diaries reflect shifting priorities
· Collation of board papers and ensuring all preparation is competed prior to board meetings
· Act as a first point of contact for the CEO, dealing with internal and external correspondence with
· Attend weekly Operations, SMT and monthly SLT Meetings and proved accurate, detailed minutes.
· Provide administrative support to the leaderships teams as and when required.
· Maintaining confidentiality at all times
· Inbox Management with prompt and precise responses
· Manage all travel and accommodation requests.
· Exercise financial responsibility, approving holidays, expenses and more
· Assist with financial tasks such as expense tracking and invoice processing.
· Prepare and edit correspondence, reports, and presentations.
· Upon request conduct research and compile data for various projects and initiatives
· Assist with data entry and maintaining accurate records.
· Organise and coordinate meetings, conferences and special events
Leadership Team support
· To support our leadership team with admin support and aiding with a range of projects.
· Work as part of a team, sharing ideas and experiences
· Assist the Leadership Team in maintaining a highly professional environment
Closing Date – 24th November 2023
Please click on the link below to view the full job description