JOB TITLE: Board Member (Voluntary Role)
LOCATION: Petty Pool Vocational College, Pool Lane, Sandiway, Cheshire, CW8 2DR
DBS: Enhanced DBS check required
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Board member who can join a well-established Board at an exciting time in the charities journey in supporting young people in the future aspirations. Specifically, someone who brings with them:
- Experience in construction and building projects, preferable in the education sector but not essential.
- Have an interest in the education and/or charity space, particularly for those young people who have additional needs.
- Experience of leading strategic discussions and having a focus on achieving the organisation’s mission and vision alongside the core charitable purpose
- Proactive board member to offer support and challenge to the CEO and Director of Education on the direction of the curriculum to ensure fit for purpose and meeting need
- Knowledge of the political, social and economic landscape the Charity operates within.
Please apply by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please see attached for the job description Board member Estates 23